Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Green Brier Resort

I found these photos among my grandmother's old stuff and thought that they were pretty interesting. The Green Brier Resort seems to be a modest little place. It would have to be if my family was there. I could not find much information on this place other than it is in Grove Oklahoma, and that it is not the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia. The Green Brier is a Mobil Home community near Grand Lake, and I found many pictures of my Great Grandmother at a mobil home, so it may be the same place.


I am thinking that this photo was taken at a different time than the previous one because of the different landscaping (That, or they have two beautifully similar signs). Unlike the first photo, the subjects here decided to stand directly in front of the sign. How would the younger generations know where they stayed at?

Tags:

No comments: